304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Amazon Appstore lets you download and install Android apps to your Android smartphone. Even if your Android device is not available, it’s possible to still use the apps on Amazon Appstore using your Windows 11 operating system. You can do this thanks to the Amazon Appstore Preview App available on the Microsoft Store.
To get this working, there are a few things you need to do. You will need to activate virtualization and finally, install Amazon Appstore. We’ll guide you through this entire process.
Please note: This is only for Microsoft Windows 11 users. You will need to disable Apple macOS.
There are some system requirements that you must meet before you install Amazon Appstore to your Windows 11 computer.
These are the minimum requirements. You will also have to sign up for Windows Insider Beta Channel.
You can ensure your device does not have any special requirements in the following steps to enable you to download and use the Amazon Appstore.
You can access Windows Update settings from your computer to register for the Windows Insider Program and to modify your registration status to beta.
1. Click the Start Menu, then type “Windows Updates” and click on Select Windows Update settings.
2. Choose “Windows Updates” from the Windows Updates window Windows Insider Program To the right of the pan.
3. Choose the “Windows Insider Program” option from the Windows Insider Program window Get started Click the button below to start the registration process.
4. Select the items you wish to display in the pop-up window Link an account. Sign in to Windows 11 using your Microsoft account, If so, this account is for you.
5. You’ll be able to select from three Insider channels after you accept the program terms. You will need to choose the Amazon Appstore option you want Beta Channel. Continue.
6. For the changes to be effective, restart your computer. Select the option you want Restart now Now wait for your computer’s restart.
You can move onto the next section once your system is up and running again. If virtualization has been enabled on your system and you are located in the U.S.A, then you will skip installing Amazon Appstore.
Virtual Program Platform must be enabled in order to install Amazon Appstore. Virtual Program Platform is an optional Windows feature.
1. Click the Start Menu, then type “Windows Features”, and click Select Turn Windows features on or off.
2. Scroll down and you will be able to enable Virtual Machine Platform then select OK.
3. These changes will take effect when you restart your computer.
To create an Amazon account in the United States to use Amazon Appstore you will need to complete two steps. You will first need to change your computer’s region to the United States. You’ll also need to set your computer region to the United States using a VPN.
1. Click the Start menu and type in “Settings” to select the Settings app.
2. Select Time & language Select from the menu to the left and click on “Select” Language & region To the right of the pan.
3. On the Language & region window, set the dropdown menu in the Country or region Section to United States.
4. To apply the changes, turn off your computer and restart it.
Also, you’ll need to Choose and install a reliable VPN. . Configure the VPN to make your IP address match that of an American location. After you have done this, the Amazon Appstore can be installed and used.
Now your system is ready for installation of the Amazon Appstore.
1. Check out the Microsoft Amazon Appstore Page Select the Get the Amazon Appstore button.
2. The pop-up window will allow you to go to the Microsoft Store. Click the Open Microsoft Store button.
3. Select the Amazon Appstore option Install button
Note: The common error many users see when trying to download the Microsoft Store app is that it isn’t compatible with their device. This is despite your system meeting all requirements. This error can be fixed by going to Microsoft Store Library and downloading updates for any installed apps.
4. Next, click the “Select” button in the popup window Download button.
5. Install the most recent version of this application Windows Subsystem Android If your computer requires it, (if it’s not already installed), you can enable it. After this is done, you will be able to install Amazon Appstore. After the installation has been completed, click the Open Amazon Appstore button.
6. You will see a new window where you can load the Amazon Appstore. Two options will open. You have two options Your existing Amazon account Sign up or register for a brand new account. Check that the account you are using is U.S.-based.
7. After logging into Amazon, the search bar in the top-right corner of your browser will allow you to browse the whole Amazon Appstore to find the apps and games you want to install on your Windows 11 computer. This app also gives you access to your Amazon Coins.
8. Please select the Get To install an app, click the button below it.
9. Finaly, it will open on your Windows PC exactly as it would on Android.
Note: These apps are best viewed on Windows 11 computers with touch screens, such as the majority of modern Windows 11 laptops.
Even better, you can install the Kindle App for Android on your Windows 11 PC to turn it into a virtual Kindle. This is so cool?
You’ve now been able to install Amazon Appstore applications on Windows 11. What other apps will you be installing? Let us know what you think about Amazon Appstore for Windows 11 by commenting below.